30. Circular procurement and Green Deals - (Next) Challenges
This workshop inspires organisations to set up their own pilots with circular procurement. To stimulate them to work on scaling up after the pilot. And to support governments and NGOs to start their own Green Deal in Circular Procurement.
Topics to be covered are:
- Why, how and what of circular procurement and Green Deals
- Setting up a pilot with circular procurement: aspects to consider; pitfalls and challenges; which product group to start with; how to get commitment; how to find support?
- Scaling up from pilot to maturity: commitment in your organisation for a pilot is not the same as commitment for circular procurement; and what if you want more or faster than your market can handle?
- The best business model may not be determined by the supplier but by the chain, how to get there?
- Green Deals are a way to accelerate the uptake of circular economy through procurement, how does it work?
Date and time:
Tuesday 26 February 2019, 11:30 - 13:00
Flanders Meeting & Convertion Center
Room: Gorilla 4
- Mr. Joan Prummel
- Mrs. Veerle Labeeuw
- Mr. Emile Bruls